State of the art technology
Welding technology and joining applications have an important role in automotive manufacturing. Light and heavy vehicles as well as the railway industry have their own specific needs and concerns.
With more than 20 years’ experience in robot-based flexible production system integration, welding know how is one of ALTINAY’s core competencies in a wide range of industries, including automotive OEM’s and Tier One companies. We have developed proprietary automation and robotic programming routines for welding production.
From one side, we benefit from proprietary, proven standard equipment for short design and assembly times with problem free maintenance. But we also provide customized fixture, slider & positioner designs and the capability to improve process quality and reduce cycle times.
Our difference? Our solutions!
In addition to system integration, we make an in-depth study of the welding process design. We consider the complete development process including welding infrastructure, welding parameters, fixture, slider & positioner design as well as safety standards.
The result is an integrated turnkey solution –inclusive of upstream and downstream operations- with robust, durable designs with long life-cycles.
ALTINAY is just as ease in developing solutions for green-field turnkey production lines as we are in the modification, automation and renovation of existing ones in all the following applications:
• MIG / MAG / TIG options according to process and material specifications
• Stainless steel, Aluminum welding with MIG / TIG
• Laser welding
• Thin metal welding applications
• Single wire arc welding applications
• Tandem/twin high deposition arc welding applications for heavy industry
• Synchronized robotic applications
• Resistance analysis and specific designed grounding mechanism to avoid arc blow
• Touch/Arc sensing, multilayer welding, laser tracking
• Alternative joining applications (riveting, clinching, hybrid welding, cold metal transfer)
• Plasma cutting
Our Areas of Expertise:
• Welding Technology
• Joining Technology
o Plasma cutting
o Pneumatic, servo actuated & hydraulic fixtures
o Multi-derivative fixture concept
o Customized positioner & gantry
o Spatter proof slider design